Sunday, January 9, 2011

About Bulgaria

Hello all,

I prepared something that might be of interest to you. It is a short overview of some of the most interesting historical tourist sites in Bulgaria. Please excuse the low quality of the sound, I am currently working on recording it again. The reason I am uploading it in this rough stage is that I would like to get some feedback - do you find it interesting, would you like to get more information, do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Great screencast. Reminds me of all the beautiful places in Bulgaria and how we used to take them for granted...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not comment the content as it is astonishing :) Bravo!

    I am volunteering on the other hand to help you with mastering the audio next time. I dare to express a few remarks:
    - you have static channel noise
    - the overall voice intensity is too low which makes some utterances unintelligible from the first time
    However your articulation is perfect. Good job!

    Are you sure that the market in Tarnovo is called 'samovedene', and not 'samovodene' instead?

    ReplyDelete